Is parking included in purchase of a package?
Yes 1 vehicle included, each additional vehicle is $50

If I have more than 4 people, then what?
Each additional person in your camp site is $100

How big are the camp sites?
RV sites are 20×40 and tent sites 20×20 (approximately).

What can I have in my site?
As long as it can fit, you can have it. Parking may or may not be permitted in your site (TBA), although parking will be close by and you will have access to your vehicle for the entirety.

Where is the camping location?
The location of the campground is in Mt. Vernon Oregon, at the intersection of HWY 395 and US HWY 26. There will be plenty of signs. If you can find MT. Vernon Oregon, you will have found us.

Yes there will be restrooms available on site for use.

Water/ Power onsite?
This is your basic dry camp situation. There is no power or water hookups for RV’s.

RV dump station?
There is one about 1 mile away at Clyde Holiday State Park.

Can I reserve a spot close to my friends?
No, Spaces are will be filled as you arrive at the camp grounds.  If you wish to camp next to your buddies you need to arrive at the same time or have one of you check in for the group.

Can I have an open fire in my camp space?
NO, no open flames, gas grills only for cooking.

Are there any local stores for groceries?
Yes, There is a small mini-mart close by, there is also a grocery store in John Day which is 8 miles away, however we will be selling food,  ice, water, and cold beverages.

Can I bring my service animal to the festival?
Service animals are defined as dogs, by the ADA, that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. These dogs even have credentials believe it or not, and if you have one of these dogs they are more than welcome to accompany you. Pets that provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals and will not be allowed on the property, no exceptions.

No Firearms, Fireworks, ATV’s, or illegal drugs.